October 23, 2012

WWE 13': Live The Revolution


I haven't played video games in a long time (really a long time). When it came to video games, the only games you could catch me playing were WWE Smackdown vs. Raw and The Sims. All that stopped once I excelled in high school and then on to college; actually reality tv stopped me from being a gamer. 

This November, WWE has decided to release its 13 wrestling game that revolves around past and present story lines that you can relive again and again with your favorite wrestler. For example: You can chose Mankind and relive his vicious Hell in the Cell match against The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin and his power saga against Vince McMahon, Triple H and the Degeneration X, The Rock and his road to being one of the greatest wrestlers on earth. 

Take a look at the trailer below: 


TOUGH RIGHT?! Well Maybe I'll Just Become A Gamer Again! I Hate The Graphics On The Game, Reminds Me Of WWE RAW For XBOX. WWE '13 Hits Shelves November 1st, Will You Get It? 

No comments:

Post a Comment