September 8, 2014

New Music: Nick Jonas "Jealous"


Watch Out Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber & Miguel !!! 

Younger brother of the Jonas Brothers, Nick released his second single "Jealous" a follow up to the summer single "Chains". Leave it up to Nick to represent for the jealous guys out there when they become territorial of their woman. Nick means no disrespect or harm but he doesn't want anyone to come close to what's his. The song has a nice R&B feel. 

I don’t like the way he’s looking at you,
I’m starting to think you want him too.
Am I crazy, ?Have I lost ya.
Even though I know you love me,
Can’t help it.

I turn my cheek, music up,
And I’m puffing my chest.
I’m getting ready to face you,
Can call me obsessed.

It’s not your fault that they hover,
I mean no disrespect.
It’s my right to be hellish,
I still get jealous.

Listen To "Jealous" Below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment