June 24, 2010

Christina Aguilera; BIONIC


Right now I'm totally obsessed with Christina Aguilera's fourth album "BIONIC". Christina has took an hiatus break from the music scene since her last album "Back To Basics" to settle down with her new family and husband. Christina's rich voice on the album just gives me goosebumps. This young star can hit notes out of nowhere. The album is more futuristic with a pop, electronic, hip-hop, soul element to it. Her first single off the album is entitled "Not Myself Tonight" with the second single, possibly forming a video for "WooHoo" feat. one of the hottest female MC's to date; Nicki Minaj. The songs I'm in love with on the album are:
1) Not Myself Tonight
2) WooHoo Feat. Nicki Minaj
3) Desnudate
4) Glam
5) Sex For Breakfast
6) Lift Me Up
7) I Am
If I had to rate the album, I would overall give the album a straight 5 stars. The album has everything for everybody so go out and buy the album on Itunes, Amazon, and Napster. Check Out The Video For "Not Myself Tonight" after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment