June 24, 2010

Hottest Up And Coming DJ: DJ SHY


I live in New Jersey and apparently all the hot clubs and parties with the head banger DJ's are in New York. Well, here in Jersey we have some of the hottest DJ's of our own to get out Jersey parties poppin'. One of the hottest DJ's I know is one of my homies DJ Shy hailing from Irvington, New Jersey. Though, I have yet to attend one of the clubs/parties he DJ's at, I hear great reviews all over. DJ Shy from time to time also sets up Ustream live broadcasts where he DJ's FREE for the world to see and jam too. DJ Shy plays everything for everybody, different genre's and different mixes. Having DJ Shy as your DJ for your party, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get bored. One of my favorite music sets he does are the old school throwback 90's jams. This guy is non stop always busy, showing love everywhere and I admire his hard work to make it big in Jersey without a lunch break. DJ Shy shows true dedication to what he does and the outcome is always 100%. If you want him to DJ your party his rates are negotiable and affordable. You can contact DJ Shy through his Twitter, FaceBook and Myspace accounts:
1) @TheRealDJShy
2) DJ SHY Facebook
3) DJ SHY MySpace
Check After The Jump To View A Video Of DJ SHY Doing His Thing On The 1s & 2s

No comments:

Post a Comment