September 21, 2009

Introducing:Maria Blonde' B


I Thought I'd Switch Things Up A Bit And Make This Post A Dope-Swagger-Stylicious Post*

You May Ask Who Is This Girl;* Well I've Seen Her A Couple Of Times At Recent Mutual Friends Parties/Get Togethers. Shall I Always Add She Is Never Caught Busted! She Always Brought Life To The Parties With Her Outfit And Her Socialite Persona* Her Name Is ...Maria Blonde' B ...I Must Say I Live For Her Style, Its Cute,Young,Celeb-like, Couture, & Classy.* It Seems To Me Maria Sets Her Own Trend & Doesn't Follow Them! Needless To Say #inmyhood Most Of The Girls are #ForcedSwagg To Try To Outdo The Latest Trends*

I Recently Have Gotten Introduced By My Best Friend To Her. Miss Blonde' B Is The Kind Of Gal I Thought She Would Turn Out To Be: Sweet,Nice,Funny, Down To Earth* We Recently Chatted It Up Via FACEBOOK, & I Told Her I Was Going To Post About Her Style. The Fashion World Better Watch Out, This Young Doll Is Here To Take The Thrown!!! Go B' DOLL <3>



No comments:

Post a Comment