July 24, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday Tokyo !!!


I'd like to take the time out of my blogging day to wish a very special person in my life a Happy Birthday ... YES! My beautiful, funny, smart, talented Shih-Tzu Tokyo!

I can't believe you're 6yrs old! I feel like I just got you maybe a year ago, you still sorta kind of act like a puppy, but you've grown into the most precious dog a human can ask for. You're very obedient when you want to be but you always follow me wherever I go. 

I will never forget 6 yrs. ago me and Britany traveled to bring you home. It was a tumultuous journey and we suffered frost bites and all (Not Really, But We Could Have). It was for the better and you now have lived a spoiled life in my room. 

I wish you many more wonderful doggie birthdays and that someday you'll accept another pet into my room besides Dash. I want you to have the best birthday ever today and I want you to know no matter what I will always love you and never give you up!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOKYO!!! I LOVE YOU !!!


Check Out Pics Of Tokyo Throughout Her 6 Years Of Living Like Royalty!























No comments:

Post a Comment