April 13, 2013

John Cena Will Get At Ray J ...

With Jay-Z's Approval That Is! 

RnB singer/actor and Brandy's little brother Ray J has been the topic of discussion this week after releasing his new single "I Hit It First". The controversial song sparks rumors the song is about his past relationship with Reality TV star Kim Kardashian. We all knew of their past relationship back in 2007, when a leaked sex tape starring the both of them hit the internet and after the incident the two have parted ways...FOR GOOD!

In the new song that Ray J proudly sings, are the following lyrics that may or may not have be written describing Kim Kardashian

"She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first
I hop in the club and boppers show love, and I don't even put in work
I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first
I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first
"

and the following first verse goes:

"I had her head going north and her ass going south
But now baby chose to go West"

Ray J can't deny he wasn't taking jabs at Kim Kardashian(Nothing  has been confirmed by Ray J or his camp). 

What does WWE wrestler John Cena have to do with the story? Well he's one of the millions who thinks Ray J's song is disrespectful, pathetic and more so classless of an artist in the music industry. Cena feels #TheTimeIsNow and this foolery needs to come to a halt! Cena wrote the following tweet yesterday: 
Well, John Cena has spoken! We all know Jay-Z is not going to respond to anything less important other than his family and career. As for Kanye West, we are all still waiting for him to publicly diss Ray J and end his music career for indefinite. 

Tsk Tsk Tsk, Ray J you put yourself in this fire, now you have to burn out of it kiddo. The situation was years ago, Kim Kardashian has definitely moved on so why haven't you?! I think the song is distasteful and shouldn't be circulated around radio waves, who cares who had sex with someone first?! Clearly, he isn't the last, now if he was still in a relationship with Kim Kardashian, MAYBE this song would have been RELEVANT. Other than that, Ray J stick to acting roles! 

Kim Kardashian Or Her Reps Have Yet To Respond To The Song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment