May 20, 2013

Kris Jenner's Daytime Talk Show 'Kris' [Set]


As If The Kardashians Needed More Airtime!

The Matriarch and Mom of the Kardashian Dolls Kris Jenner, has scored her a daytime talk show with FOX! I don't know what the show's theme is going to be like, but it'll most probably be like your regular daytime talk show just with a host who is ridiculously RICH in life, coins, marriage, children and in television. 

KRIS is set to air this summer, July 15th, but wait until you check out the set. I have never seen a set look like the inside of a million dollar home in my entire 24yrs of living! Kris Jenner sure enough knows how to put on a SHOW [LITERALLY]. I love my Kardashian girls, so you know i'll be tuned. I just think this show will be anything like Bethenny Frankel and Ricki Lake's daytime talk shows. 

Blahh, Who Knows? Just Get Into The Set Dahling! 

Will You Be Watching? 






No comments:

Post a Comment