August 8, 2013

#ThrowbackThursday - Ameriie At The 'Destiny Fulfilled & Lovin It Tour'

Ameriie Circa 2005

WOW, I can't believe Ameriie was the first celebrity i've got to see up close and personal and even took a picture. The Destiny's Child 'Destiny Fulfilled & Lovin' It Tour'[Madison Square Garden/NYC] was my first concert ever and to see such great opening acts such as Tyra B., Ameriie and Mario was an unforgettable moment I will cherish forever. 

This was when Ameriie was promoting her sophomore LP 'Touch' and I was surprised when I saw she was opening, I had gotten the album and knew the words to every song she performed. I love the artist Ameriie has become since that day and yet she still remains underrated. Ameriie will be back on top again ... sooner than you think! 

Haha, I remember my best friend LaTisha and I sneaking from our terrible seats to creep and take a picture of Ameriie. Though she tried hard to disguise herself, we spotted Ameriie's petite frame amongst hundreds of Destiny's Child fans. This was a perfect picture, just wish I would have gotten to touch and hug Ameriie in a picture.

Maybe One Day, Maybe One Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment