November 21, 2008

ASHLEE SIMPSON-WENTZ GIVES BIRTH!!! BUT WHY???

Congrats To The Family Of The Simpson-Wentz Clan, on thier new arrival of a baby boy this past thursday.

I was very happy that Ashlee had her baby, because it seemed like she had been pregnant for such a long time!!!! Whewww You Rock Girl!!! Okay so my source that i heard the news from was "The Sydney Moring Hearld" rather known as http://www.smh.com/ where to my knowledge i came across the baby boy's name. Lord, Please help me as i type this. He was named after a character from the Disney movie "The Jungle Book", the 3.5 kilo baby boy is now named "BRONX MOWGLI".GOOD LUCK!!!! :-) LOL.Im happy For the Couple Just Disagree with the name. Does anyone else feel the same???

2 comments:

  1. dis boy is qonna b raised by a bear dats y they named him mowqli;;

    lik whut the hell;

    these celebs & their kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who was the idiot to actually sit in that delivery room and pondered on what to name that boy. He must gon' work for the family business where his name won't have to be called on the intercome to come off of break. I just can't believe it, so now ima name my daughter Twenty-Four. That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete