November 13, 2008

OMG!!!!! IM BACK FINALLY!!!

Hey everyone, (o:

Sorry For The Wait!!!! ITs fiNAlLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been without internet for soooooooo long, im talking about 3weeks!!!! WOW!!!! What Happened Was , Our HOme PHone Number Got A New Number So The PHone LIne Is ConNECTEd TO the INTErNET And It WAs NEVER UpdATed!!!!It toOk 3 Weeks JUSt FOr the INTerNet to GEt TURNed BAck ON!!!! BOy OH BOY!!!! ANyWAy, I Will Tell You THAT I've had sooooooooooooo much fun this past fewwwwww weeks, I visited my BFF's House, and had a ball!!!!! for halloweeen!!! haha, also i started hanging out with my best friend Tammy aka TAm TAM BTCH!!!! LOVeS hEr!!!!! <3' href="http://www.blogger.com/www.myspace.com/iitzlatroybtchz">www.myspace.com/iitzlatroybtchz and www.facebook.com/latroywatson i think!!! lOL idk!!! try that!!!! Okay so im working back at A&F now!!!! I'll write back soon im very tired Lol haha, long day i had!!!!! happy the internet is back on!!!! peace WOrld!!!! LOVeS Ya!!!! BE sAFE!!!! AND YAY OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment