November 20, 2008

Beyonce's Album I Am...Sasha Fierce

I must say, i am truly in love with Beyonce's New Album I Am...Sasha Fierce :-)
Good JOB B!!!!!
I Love Both Sides of the album...The Beyonce Side is more Ballad Songs where the Sasha Fierce side is soooooooooooooooooo uptempo!!! ... I will soon post picturese of me on my way getting the album!!!! lol I Got it The DAy It Came OUt, and to top it off i sooo brought the Deluxe Edition album which had 5 more new songs, and the booklet packet expanded with new pictures and also lyrics. I just can't wait for the tour!!! ;-) its going to be a GReaT SHOW I can TELL alReady!!!!
If you dont have the album you can get it now!!!!!!!!!! I Am...Sasha Fierce get it at your local walmart,best buy,circuit city,fye,target,and itunes!!!. All the Single LadiEs Are IN!!!!!! HAHA

1 comment:

  1. Well sorry to not acutally support B Knowles instead I supported the guy in the brown northface because he gave me a deal for B CD and a Club CD. Now maybe this is wat I get but I only have 6 tracks on each CD which was a big turn off because I expected to have a whole bunch of songs on each so now I'll pop that CD when I get bored of listening to my Old Skool Club CD, so in all actuality I got my money worth where you all RealCDbuyers, got ripped off. So I am P Fierce.

    ReplyDelete