February 9, 2009

GRAMMY 09

Wow, all i have to say is Grammy 09, was brilliant. It brought out the best in the Industry from , Whitney Houston,Al Green, Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Duffy, U2, Sugarland, Carrie Underwood,Jennifer Hudson, Keyshia Cole, M.I.A. and many more. My best outstanding moment was when Jennifer Hudson Won The Best R&B Album of the Year. Out of everything she's been through the past 4months, she still had the courage, to go up on stage in front of thousands of people, accept her award, also she performed, so I think thats' a stong woman.
Them "Swagga Boyz" killed the show, also giving a big ups to 9month Pregnant M.I.A, who was due at any time. Lil Wayne lookd so good last night, also Kanye, T.I ,and Jay Z. It was a very proud and outstanding moment when Lil Wayne, won the best Rap Album of the Year. If you didnt watch it or TiVo it, then you missed the best show on Sunday Television haha. I enjoyed all the performances, Katy Perry tickled my fancy..haha, she performed her Hit single "I Kissed A Girl", it was amazing, to have a stage full of fruity fruits. I enjoyed Kanye West, and Estelle performing "American Boy" I love that song.
For More Info on the Grammys you can visit
Here are some pictures from last nights festivites :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment