April 23, 2009

Catching Up!!!

Hey Everyone, Sorry about the late absents!!!I've been working really krazy!!! I just found out that Beyonce is bringing her world tour over here in the US Of A At MSG this June, and I'm just working hard just so I can buy a ticket so I can get my I Am...Sasha Fierce on!!! Haha

Also I have been such a slack in the working out regime' I'm just getting fat and losing weight on and off!!! Ugh I hate my body!!!

I really don't know my shcudle for nxt week!!! This isn't good for me because I like need to plan some things!

As of right this moment the music that I'm currently loving is a throwback"Teairra Mari's Fisrt Album" Yessss!!! I live for the album with the hits of "Make Her Feel Good" and "No Daddy". She's coming back out or she is back out with a summer bang "Hunt 4 You" feat. Pleasure P(from Pretty Ricky). Check her new single out!!! Hott

Take Care Dolls and Gents*
Since now I cam post from my Blackberry* I will try to stay frequent! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment