April 5, 2009

Sunday Update!!!

Okay Bloggers, Whewwwwwwwww This Week Went Crazy For ME!!!. Okay, So You Know Monday, Ugh IDK Wat happened, but something had to happen..ha ha, um I went down to Maryland 2 visit the best friend, I also printed out my schedule and found out that I had a shift everyday this week coming up!!! arrrrgghhh SO not good too me but hey i need money bad!!!!!...ha ha.

-I'm' Kind of mad right now, at Donald Trump..via he just fired Khloe Kardashian on Celebrity Apprentice-because of her DUI she had back in "07" aka 2007. The termination didn't even have anything to do with her work performance in tonight's task. "is this a fuccing joke?" literally.

-TWITTER!!!!!!- Somebody Get ME OFF THAT Damn site ha ha, i cant stop twittering from my blackberry and just reading the side conversations Solange,Lala Vasquez, and Estelle Darlings have during the morning,noon,and night. I enjoy them though!!! haha, I don't have that many followers, but hey I love following others!!!

-Trying To Get MY Best Friend BriTANY To BLOG!!! SHES Saying IT Makes NO Sense but it really does...ugh brit get up on it honnnnnaaaayyyY!!! yesss!!!!!!!!!! ha ha love ya

-Abercrombie & Fitch fucked up when they put me and Sabrina Goodwin, on a shift together on schedule. Just wanted to vent that too you all!!! ha ha

-TAMTAMBTCH IS COMING BACK TO ABERCROMBIE & FITCH, SHES MY WHITNEY PORT TO MY LAUREN CONRAD YALL!!! TRULY LOVES HER!!! CHECK OUT HER BLOG SHES AN AMAZING WRITER!!!

-Uhm and just about it, i'll try to post back time to time this week, but i love you all thanks for following, and have many SUNNY DAYS AND STARRY NIGHTS!!!

-Also Dont SteAl from FYE!!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment