April 26, 2009

Trouble in PussyDoll Land???

Now i dont mean to be a celebrity gossiper and bash the celebs like fellow bloggers,"Perez Hilton,TMZ,MTO, & quite others"quite do. But I came across this story and I felt this person had enough, and I'm very proud this young talented lady stood up and said something or at least hid the drama inbetween lines.

Hmm..as you all know, the greatest female pop act out now is "The Pussycat Dolls". I love the group but lately ever since thier 2nd album (Doll Domination) came out, i've been catching one person grabbing more of the media's eye. I wont say a name but you know who the person is, and the other girls were just in the back playing field. I have my favorite in the group and my favorite has alot of soul and to me can sing and dancer better than the rest of the girls, not to bring them down, because all of the girls have different unique voices and can dance thier ass's off. But I feel like my favorite has the full potential and she always strives hard to be the best she can, and has more desire than the rest of the girls. You'll get to know who my favorite is after watching this video.



The girl group, made up of singers Nicole Scherzinger, Melody Thorton, Jessica Sutta, Kimberly Wyatt, & Ashley Roberts, has released their last two singles "Jai Ho" and "Hush Hush" under the odd name "The Pussycat Dolls featuring Nicole Scherzinger"

At Friday night's Phoenix show, 24-year-old Pussycat Doll member Melody Thorton vented her frustration regarding Nicole's preferential treatment to her hometown audience.

She said, "I want to give a shout out to my family. Thank you so much for supporting me, even though I’m not featured. You know what I’m saying?"
She added, "I feel like it’s our responsibility to say to all the little girls and boys in the house tonight that myself and Ashley Roberts are examples that you can do anything you want to do. Don’t give up on your dreams and don’t let anyone stomp on you, ever
!"

No comments:

Post a Comment