December 1, 2009

25 Days Of Christmas:Starts Now!

Hey Everybody! Are You In The Christmas Mood?
I Sure Am! It's December 1st And Around This Time, I Feel Excited To Be In The Spirit Of The Holly Jolly Holidays!
So Everyday Up Until Christmas I Will Blog About Different Things About Christmas. Today I Am Going To Tell What I Did To Start Up The Holiday.


So I Decided That I Was Going To Fill Up My Ipod With A Bunch Of Christmas Songs.  I added so far Mariah Carey, Toni Braxton, Christina Aguilera, Ashanti, Boyz II Men, N'Sync, Whitney Houston , and The Jackson 5. I'm Going To Put More Christmas Albums On, Once I Get Everything Settled On My Ipod, Which Means Getting Enough GB Space So I Can Add More Songs. I Only Have An 8GB Ipod And It Holds Like 2,000 Songs(Not Enough For Me)! :-) ...

Is There Something You Like To Do To Bring In The Christmas Holiday?

I Don't Know If Many Of You Watch, But I Love To Tune Into "ABC Family's 25DaysOf Christmas" !!! They Have Great Throwback Christmas Movies And Shows! I Can't Wait Till They Play "THE GRINCH WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS" !!!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment