September 17, 2012

Spotted Ellie Goulding In New York City 9.14.12


This past Friday as I was on my way back to New Jersey from classes in New York City, I caught myself walking past UK pop singer Ellie Goulding. If you know me, then you would know I LOVE Ellie Goulding as an world renowned artist. I have always joked about running into celebrities in the Big Apple; but always doubt the chances. 
Here's how it went down; I was walking down towards Port Authority from 60th st. where my school NYIT is located when I came to the train station on 57th when I saw Ellie Goulding dressed in all black attire with light powder pink hair (seen above in the picture) and two of her friends walking down 57th heading somewhere. At the time I wanted to scream "Ellie Goulding", but I didn't want to miss my train, so I just kept walking and caught myself saying "OMG THAT WAS ELLIE GOULDING".

Clearly the moral of this short story is to simply never pass the chance on meeting one of your favorite celebrities. I have seen many celebrities in my life but Ellie Goulding is the first person whom I got star struck over. For those of you who are sitting saying "WHO THE HECK IS ELLIE GOULDING?", I highly suggest you listen to her first album Lights and then her new second "Anything Can Happen" off her sophomore album Halcyon.


Don't Forget To Follow @EllieGoulding On Twitter
Anybody Obsessed With Ellie Goulding Too
Or
Share Your Celebrity Run Ins With Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment