December 31, 2012

Oh Hello, New Year's Eve 2012


The year 2012 has come to an end, well in just 6 more hours. I have to say the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays have come and gone by so quickly, I can't even remember how much fun I had. In all, 2012 has been a special and will be one of my most rememberable years to date. I have accomplished a lot of challenging new things this year and I couldn't have been more proud of myself than ever. 

I hope everyone plays safe and celebrate this New Years Eve with family or close friends, hugging one another with the most unconditional love you've ever given. For those going out and partying, please remember to think and act responsibly and most importantly always carry your cell phone chargers with you at all times!!!! (that's just one thing I can't live without doing)

I can't wait to see what the year 2013 has in stored for me, I hope it's more challenging tasks than this old year of 2012. Maybe I will finally get my own reality show, record deal or start appearing on TV shows. Let's pray to GOD this will happen!!!

As the last 60 seconds tick until the New Year 2013, I will be shouting and cheering for joy welcoming 2013 with you all. I would like to THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, who took the time to view, read, share my blog posts, in all even log on to my blog site this year and in previous years. THANK YOU, for your support , if it wasn't for you all I don't think I would have continue to write many of my exciting entertaining posts. THANK YOU!!!! 

CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE MORE WITH YOU ALL IN 2013!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!

Much Love
LaTroy Watson 

No comments:

Post a Comment