June 3, 2013

Music Video: Tamar Braxton "The One"

Are Overalls In This Season?! I SAY YES!!! 

SHE DID IT AGAIN!!! Tamar Braxton has executed with another beautiful music video for her follow up video to her #1 hit with last years "Love And War". The video for Tamar's second single off of her awaited sophomore album 'Love and War' "The One" shows a beautiful glowing Tamar as she prances around a carnival with her love interest. 

The video is so giving me Mariah Carey "Fantasy" mixed with Jessica Simpson's "I Think I'm In Love With You" clash tease (In An AWESOME Way). I can't help but love how happy Tamar looks in the video and how pregnant she is in the video, she still can get down. The video directed by Gil Green shows how beautiful a woman  pregnant can be and still have fun. 

Tamar Braxton is definitely the one to bring RnB back this summer! Check out the video after the jump! 

#TamarIsTheOne #Tamartians #TheOne 

No comments:

Post a Comment