March 28, 2009

Day26 and Ludacris Concert at Kean University

Last night I had one of the best times of my life!!!! I went with one of my best friends to the Day26/Ludacris concert at Kean University, and it was such a phenomanal performance of 2009. I took tons of pictures of Day26 and Ludacris, but im not going to all put them up here at once, so I will put what I can. Day26 sang a couple of thier songs from thier platnium album which included, Co-Star,Come With Me,Dont Fight The Feeling,Are We In This Together, Got Me Going, Put It On Her,Exclusive,Silly Love,Since You Been Gone,In My Bed and other songs im pretty sure haha. Ludacris omg!!! Im not that much of into Rap, but I sure knew his singles, and songs he was featured on. I love Ludacris's music but its just too HIP HOP for me haha, but I was damn near jamming my ass off!!! Okay Enough, about me typing here are some pictures and videos.



























No comments:

Post a Comment