March 22, 2009

Week Summary!!!

-so much of a thrilling week. I had fun this week w/ my best friends Britany and Sabrina...

-while both of them were on Spring Break...I enjoyed their company the best!!!

-I totally forgot what happened Monday, lol but I know we had sooo much fun just riding around town.

-this week i passed my Permit test, which I'm so physic about!!!!

-I just cant wait to experience myself on the road!!! haha ...imagine that!!!

-I've cheated and ate beef!!! oh boy which I wasn't suppose tooo!!! arrrghhh!!! I vowed not to eat beef , but I truly did!!! smh- haha

Okay My Schedule for the week ; is

Monday-call in work
Tuesday-free but use that time to work out
Wednesday-work call in
Thursday-use my time to work out
Friday-call in again!!! haha
Saturday- AUDITION FOR DIDDY'S MAKING HIS BAND:LAST TRAIN TO PARIS!!!!

That's my itinerary for the week!!!! haha i think i spelled it wrong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment