March 25, 2009

Keri Hilson...In A Perfect World...

This is a really really late post, but this has got to be a PSA!!!!! Goooooo OUT AND GET KERI HILSON's ALBUM...In A Perfect World out in stores now!!!!!!!! This album is dope!!!! And you already know Keri is an Amazing Songwriter/Singer/Dancer so its without a doubt your bound to want to go clubbing afterwards!!!!! She already has 4 Singles From the Album w/ videos I will post them down at the bottom. The 4 Singles include "Energy,Return The Favor Feat. Timberland,Turnin' Me On Feat. Lil Wayne, And the newest one Knock You Down Feat. Ne-Yo and Kanye West". Keri Also has her Ballads on the album, and she just knocks me off of my feet with her voice. I Know I Got My AlbUM!!!!!! Why NOt Go OUt ANd Get YOUr KERI HILSON FIX!!!!! You Don't Even Have To Get Up AND LEAVE THE HOUSE, YOU CAN ORDER YOURS ONLINE OR BUY IT ON ITUNES...ENJOY THE VIDEOS....AND GO OUT AND GET "KERI HILSON...IN A PERFECT WORLD 8-)





No comments:

Post a Comment