March 18, 2009

Update Update Update!!!

Okay People So YOur LIke Where THe HEll HAve I BeEn!!!!

So Im Back , I just been a bit busy with a few things and what not. I don't even know where to start, uhm Okay last time I blogged, was when I was doing the Michael Jackson Recognition and whathaveyou! haha

So from there on, I missed a Sunday Movie(i'll get into reason why that occured) :'(

Annoucement: A BIG CHANGE IS GOING TO COME TO THE BLOG PEOPLE!!! YAY!!!!

Change 1: NO MORE SUNDAY MOVIES-ITS GOING TO BE BLOG SUNDAY
-recap the events that happened during the week

Change 2: LIP SYNC FRIDAY
-I lip sync some songs thats on my Ipod ...FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!!! haha

Change 3: MORE PICTURES!!!!!
-im going to try to put more pictures of the events I do, and whathaveyou!!!

Change 4: WHAT TO DOWNLOAD ON ITUNES
-i will post what song is hot at the time, and you can officially download it on iTunes.com

Change 5: SHARE My SCHDULE WITH YOU ALL!!!
-Post my weekly schdule so you can see how busy I get :-)

Yesterday was a thrillment in the 20yrs of my life. I finally got my Drivers Permit!!!!
After 5x of taking the exam I FINALLY PASSED WITH AN 86 and what not!!! haha!!! wHOOo HoooO Now I Can DriVe DOwn THe STReET JAMMInG to BRITNEY SPEARS!!!! AND BEYONCE!!!HAHA

My bFF bRitany Came Up FOr SpriNG BReAk , So THis Week We ARe FuLLy In ChARGe And HAnging With eAch Other NO DouBT NO DouBT!!!! :-)

Schdule For The Week:
Monday-Went To Old High School-transcripts, then to Kean University w/ Sabrina,Britany and Walif, Then To Mi Casa, for a change of Clothing and whatnot, Then To Britanys HOuse, then To Burger King, then to Sabrina's House for a little movie night* haha

Tuesday-PASSED MY PERMIT TEST, CHILLED W/ BRITANY AT HER MOMS LOUNGE/CLUB MANGOS, CHILLED w/ My CouSin CHAMEEKA AroUNd DownTOwn,NewArk

Wednesday-106 and park (wild out wednesday)NYC, hopefully with Britany,and Sabrina!!! Whooo HOooooo

Thursday-Once Again Attempt to get my transcripts haha-Old High School, and chill with friends

Friday-WORk 12-5, Then I Have To Go PArTTTAYYYING AT Club ABYSS For MY FRienDs Bday PARTy!!! WHOOOO HOOOOOO

That is the total update; Change has come to the blog people, Lets Celebrate Tonight Your Place, Popeyes Chicken And KFC Wings!!! haha LOVE YOU ALL FOR STiCKING WITh ME!!! :-)

OOh Twitter me: Www.twitter.com/jadorelatroy (ithink) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment