November 7, 2011

Let's Talk Entertainment W/ LaTroy on UCCR 88.1 FM


After months of trying to find a time and date, I got my own radio show!!! Yup! I will have my own radio show on Union County College Radio UCCR. I will be talking about everything!!! All of me in a 2-hour show. I couldn't be more than happy right now in my life! You will hear me play my favorite songs that's out, listen to me talk celebrities, movies, music, give advice and much more.

From time to time, I will bring in special guests to chat with me. This show will be full of fun and laughs and something you can enjoy on your Friday afternoons whether it be you driving home from work, school, or just bored in the house. You can tune in every Friday afternoon from 4PM-6PM on your favorite college radio UCCR 88.1 FM. Starting this Friday, November 11th, I'm so excited! Will you listen in?

For More Information Please Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment