November 7, 2011

WOWL Presents UCC's 10/10 Minute Plays


I've always wanted to be an actor and here is my first chance. You guys, I've signed up along with 6 other people to perform 10-10minute plays for my school's (Union County College) theater production. Out of the 10 plays I will be playing in 5. These 5 roles are very big roles, so I have a lot of rehearsing to do. I would appreciate it, you all would come out to support me and my other cast mates. This is my first acting experience and I am over ecstatic about the opportunity. Here is a little more background about the plays after the jump...
Over the summer there was a contest held for staff members, professors and students for those who could write interesting plays about everyday life situations we all go through as people in society. There was a lot of entries, but the best 10 were chosen. The challenge, making it into a 10 minute play. Now the 10 plays are being brought to life in production and will be acted in front of YOU!!! Some of these stories are touching, they will make you laugh, cry, and being thankful for the blessings you have each and every day. It would mean a lot to me if you all could come see me act in my first on stage play ever!!!

Performances Dates:
Friday, November 11th at 6:00 PM
Saturday, November 12th at 6:00 PM
Sunday, November 13th at 1:00 PM
Union County College Cranford Campus in the Theater. 
1033 Springfield Avenue, Cranford, New Jersey 07016
(908) 709-7000 
Tickets Are $5 A Person. Proceeds Will Go To The Hurricane Irene Relief!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment