November 28, 2011

How Was Your Thanksgiving Holiday?


Sorry I didn't post on Thanksgiving wishing you all a Happy Holiday. I was really into the family holiday and was so anxious to eat like a pig :-). My Thanksgiving this year was small and simple, it was just the people in my house which included my mother, step-father and my little brother, oh' you can't forget little Tokyo too. The guest list might have been small, but the menu was full, we had turkey, ham, baked macaroni and cheese, baked ziti, white rice, gravy, collard greens, potato salad, dinner rolls, stuffing and candied yams. I know i'm missing other foods, but this is all I can remember on my plate. I love Thanksgiving when it's with a small family, you get to enjoy it better and it really becomes memorable. I love my family! Tell me about your Gobble Gobble Day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment