November 22, 2011

Showing School Spirit, Union County College OWLS!!!!


Just a few short hours ago I showed my school spirit by attending my school's basketball game. Union County College vs. Middlesex County College, however our team lost by 8 with a score of 76 -84 (correct me if i'm wrong) but the game was very close. Even though I attend a community college, I have no shame in my game with supporting the school and showing school spirit. I believe everyone should show their respects to whatever school they are at and just participate in any which way you can. I actually enjoy college basketball, it's easy for me to follow and the excitement from the players and crowd just gives me a complete rush. Great Job On The Court Owls!!!! We'll Get Em' Next Time! Do you attend any of your school's games? Let me know how crucial they get!

No comments:

Post a Comment