March 19, 2013

Justin Timberlake: The 20/20 Experience In Stores Now!!!

I purchased my copy digitally, though I will still buy my hardcopy soon...

Today, Justin Timberlake releases his third solo album titled 'The 20/20 Experience' which features the hit single "Suit & Tie" feat. Jay-Z. A week before the album's release it was available on iTunes to stream, which I refused to listen to because of the already awarding raves it was receiving on Twitter

I just knew I wasn't going to be disappointed once I purchased it. Though, there is one song I love already besides "Suit & Tie" and that is "Let The Groove Get In" which he recently performed fantastically on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.


Purchase 'The 20/20 Experience' On iTunes Now!


It has already been confirmed by Justin Timberlake himself that he will release a second followup to 'The 20/20 Experience' that will penn another 10 songs to complete his 20/20 Experience. Justin Timberlake has not yet stated a release date, but shared the news via his album release party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment