March 19, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Easter Deviled Eggs

Photo Courtesy of Real Mom Kitchen
Just In Time For Easter ...

I can't believe how fast 2013 is flying by us, I mean it's already Easter soon. Well, I love this time of the year because that means nice warm weather will be approaching as well as we get to become festive for the Spring Time. 

I wanted to choose a light colorful and festive meal that will liven up our spirits on Easter Day. Thanks to Real Mom Kitchen for posting the colorful Easter Deviled Eggs. I am a BIG FAN of Deviled Eggs and instead of painting the outside of a hardboiled egg, why not dye the egg's soft part?! 

I remember being a kid and loving to dye hardboiled eggs, create silly faces and then afterwards eat them. I hope I can relive this childhood fun-time with my nephews when they come over. Hopefully, we'll try this new idea of eating colored eggs this year. 

Has Anyone Done This Before?! 
Continue After The Jump For Recipe...


For Recipe Link & More Of Real Mom Kitchen's Meals Please Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment