March 18, 2013

Coming Soon: ASK LATROY

I Am Not A Licensed Therapist But...

I love giving others advice and helping them with any problem they have. I am an open ear to the public, especially if they need advice or suggestions on ANYTHING. I have seen and experienced a lot in my past 24 years of living. Especially with Family, Friends, Relationships, Sex, Fashion, Insecurities, Foods and etc. 

I will soon start answering some of your questions that you may want answered or advice needed. You can Tweet Me or Email Me your story/question and I will do my best to answer you in a mannerly fashion. You can be chosen to remain ANONYMOUS, we are all adults so all topics are no holds barred!!!

I can't wait to share my thoughts, opinions and advice to you all on situations you are faced with and hopefully me helping you will bring you to some type of ease. I love being an open ear and discussing as well as sharing experiences we are all unsure of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment