November 25, 2014

TASTY TUESDAY: THANKSGIVING TURKEYS (CANDY DESSERT)

PHOTO CREDIT: FOOD NETWORK
Tis the season to be greedy, however this year I'm not so much into the holiday feasting moment. I'm taking a step back away from the dinner table and just nibble here and there on some of the desserts. Thanksgiving isn't just the same for me anymore since I'm beginning to dislike some of the foods I once loved. 

As always, I'm all for the dessert table. Anything from cakes, cookies to banana pudding, I'm right there with my plate in hand. I came across this cute small dessert treat very different from what I have at my Thanksgiving dinners. This is Food Network's 'Thanksgiving Turkeys' by Giada De Laurentiis. This delightful dessert dish includes, Peanut Butter Cups, Oreo's, Candy Corn and sweet frosting. 

If you're intrigued by this dessert dish as I am. Then take your shot at it by re-creating this dish as apart of your Thanksgiving. Remember to share your photos with me!!! 

But first you'll need the recipe and ingredients!


For More Thanksgiving Desserts & Recipes Please Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment