October 23, 2008

Infatuation With Blair Waldorf

I totally have this huge infatuation, with my tv personality character Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girls)played by the amazing actress Leighton Meester. Blair Waldorf plays the lil sneaky,nieve, katy bit, overall BITCH!. Blair Waldorf, I believe is my twin, we both are seductive, and really BITCHY!!!!!! We also demand attention. Blair Waldorf i believe puts the spark and suspense in the show!!!! haha, i love her much. If you ever watched Gossip Girl Who is your Favorite character? Do you think you'll watch the show??? I believe if you were interested in the movie Cruel Intentions, then i feel you will like the show. One of my favorite Motto's Blair lives by is "REAL FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT" what do you think that means? let me know how you feel about the show and character Blair Waldorf. The Show comes on Channel 11 at 8.oclock Monday Nights. The show is in its Second Season, and shall i say the first season was a dye hard to see show.!!! (o: http://www.cwtv.com/shows/gossip-girl <----------- VISIT THE WEBSITE TO VIEW MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment