October 20, 2008

On The Road To Lose Weight

Everyone Knows, im skeptical about my weight. Everyone hates weight, and i hate getting bigger, but i cant help that im a JUNK FOOD JUNKIE!!!! mmmmmmm... lol i love sweets, and fast food!!! McDonalds,Burger King,Wendys, Chinese Food, and so forth lol , oooh and CAKE AND ICE CREAM my delight favorites...Im planning on dieting up until the 24th or so. I think i can do it, but the last time i truly stuck to a diet was 07' PROM!!!! i lost a good amount of lbs 2weeks prior to prom. Im trying to maintain my frame but loose the bubble gut!!! haha I love my body , but i hate looking into the mirror!!!! It Cringes me to death...i want to look healthy and slim, i want to fit a small or a medium which i do, but i want to be one exact size,its hard to have to try on things when your such in a rush, and you dont know what exact size you are. I believe in curvy girls and boys, and I am a Curvy BoY!!!! yaY!!! haha, but i would also like to loose some weight.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God! Fuck you. xD You're not fat, I AM the one who suffers from obesity! I'm not even like, posting any pictures. >_>

    But yes, your blog is fun to read! I'mma add it to a list of my own fave websites/blogs. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur Such A Fat Ass.. Haha..

    ReplyDelete