October 29, 2008

Keeping Up!!!

Hi Everyone,

WOW, idk where to start. Okay as of right now, i am not at home, i am at my best friends house the the rest of the week and weekend. Reason why!!! is because on Halloween Friday she is throwing a Get together BASH!!!! :-) So, since i am jobless i thought i would be right that i should just go over to her house days early!!! lol. I am here, and BOY AM I TIRED!!!!!! LEt me tell you what i did today....Well i didnt go to sleep until 6am this morning, i was watching The Secret Life Of Bee's on www.movie6.net(tell you all about it later), I woke up at 9am just to walk my dog and feed her, then i tried to go back to sleep when i was unevitably getting alot of emails and phone calls. That just woke me up even more.Later i had company, my BFF Lin..we was chilling and bugging like usual, then the verizon telephone man came...OOOh he was Cute..lol.You already knew what went down lol J/K!!!! He Came and fixed out new telephone jack outlet whatever you wanna call it...then after he left, lin wanted me to teach her how to dance, beings that she's asian she so call says she doesnt have any rythem!!!...so being the pussycat doll i am, i taught her a few bends and pops!!!! She's a fast learner im impressed!!! lol, afther that i tried to get some rest, when i remembered i had to clean my bathroom,kitchen, and laundy.Wow, im blabbing, so long story short...im here and im having fun, and i will post the fun stuff later i am soooooo beat i want 2 sleep rite now!!! lOL juicy details...sooon 2 come...

A jaSOn FRoM My PASt COMeS BACK!!!!
YOU ALL WATCHED THE HILLS anD LAGUNA BEACH!!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment