October 19, 2008

Thinking About Opening My Own Store!!!

Hi Everyone,



I've Been Thinking Totally About Opening my own store. An upscale clothing boutique, somewhere in the Tri-State Area or The Fashionista State NY!!! I want my store to have all the top notch designers such as Michelle Mason, Milly, See by Chloe, Erica Davies, Foley & Corinna ,LnA ,Madison, Marcus Kritik ,Dash ,Alvin Valley, BluGirl, Lauren Moffat, Streneese, Plenty, Jenny Kayne, Nicole Miller, Sass & Bide, Union Ghita, Moschino, & more.This may seem like a DASH creation, but i want something similar to the store. (o: What Do You Think? I think high fashion should be sold everywhere not in just the city's where people would expect them to be. I havent came up with a name yet, but what do you think it should be??? If i get a name i'll post it here first for you. LOVE YA!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment