October 19, 2008

Catching Up!!!

New Post Everyone!!!

Okay so i havent posted in days...the reason why is because i've been sooo caught up with what just happened to me over the last few days. Well here it is, im sharing this with you all, I got Terminated From my Job at Abercrombie & Fitch Outlet( Jersey Gardens Mall) haha...Ghetto!!!! Well there is this new manager, she's trying to be the Joe Clark(Movie:Lean On Me) of the store...so she got mad because my shift was from 11-4 and she wanted me to stay longer until someone else came in the store so that they could greet. At my store you always need a greeter, and i had a ride home which my ride had to go to class so you figure it out... (o: haha, she felt i was rude, and wrote me up and saw unfortunately found 3 other write ups which of 1 of them i was notified of. Basically, im going to call Home Office until i get this problem resolved. Oh' Friday i also got Keeping Up With The Kardashians Season1 DVD!!!! iits a must see i loves itt' its amazin* So i will be posting my updates on Job Hunting , i hate not working sooo i soo need to do something..until January when i go to school. Im blabbbing on right now because, i am certainly in bed at 4.13am about to take it down...also i have a new friend in my life, a cute guy friend whose single so ladies get at me if you want him!!! haha... Hes very nice and i spent the night at his house which was sooooo much fun on Friday, haha his mom is cute and nice. Saturday i came home, ate, and went to sleep to catch up on some rest i needed it shall i say... but anywhos it was nice to spend the house(full) with my brothers, sisters, parents, and nephew all in one night just having a ball!!! LOVE THEM AlL!!!!! Oh And SHout OUt to everyone who walked on the Breast Cancer Awareness Walk!!!!! GOd Bless Everyone GoOd NIght...Oh Tokyo says Goodnite 2!!! haha

2 comments:

  1. troy ! its about time yu qot yur own bloqspot up; yu already kno ima have to consult wit yu lik dha qood ole times; its crazy ishhh qoin on in hollywood; yur lik dha black perez hilton; lol; love ya<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm guessing this is pretty ancient (Breast Cancer Walk), but anyway, how you advertising a guy whose house u spent the night out with. Hahaha. Anywayz, I'm proud of your internet success, so since ur unemployed spend more time getting noticed, this could be ur big break. Peace

    ReplyDelete