January 13, 2009

Christina Milian Us Against The World

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hey Everyone :-) , I Just Wanted To Give Everyone Of You A Heads Up On A Great Under-Estimated Artist"Christina Milian". She Has A New Single Out And Im So In Love With It. Its Entitled "Us Against The World" The Video Was Already Shot, And The Video Will be Premiered Later On This Week. I Love Her Comback Song, It Actually Shows What Real Love Is. So If You Can Please Download The Song On www.itunes.com


Check Out The Song Here!!! Enjoy















Us Against The World - Christina Milian


Did You Enjoy The Song??? Give Me Your Feedback Thanks

1 comment:

  1. hey latroy it's me Ty-Tanisha again, we'll i just want to know if you are following me or not, just follow me, and put a comment on something, it don't have to be about that post that up on my page.

    ReplyDelete