January 25, 2009

Sunday Movie:NOTORIOUS (BIGGIE SMALLS MOVIE)

Hey Everyone, sorry I was late with the sunday movie, I got really caught up on my Sundays. Today's Sunday Movie is special, and I would like to take the time out to recognize one of the greatest rappers that ever lived on this planet; Christopher Wallace aka Biggie Smalls/Notorious B.I.G..

The movie came out earlier this month, and i've been dying too see it ever since. I finally got the chance after work, yesterday and saw it with my good friend Sabrina. If you don't know who Biggie Smalls is then you'd have to Google him. I won't give much of the movie away, because you'd have to see it for yourself. Just to give a little tease, heres the movie trailer:





Did You See The Movie Yet???

1 comment:

  1. I didnt see it yet.. im going on Friday.lol

    Follow for a follow ??

    ♥Ms.Porsh!

    ReplyDelete