January 31, 2009

Thank You; I'm Giving Back


as' all of you know im soo into this black and white phase...haha... I just wanted to write a blog to all of you, THANKING YOU a Million times and one for viewing my blog being consitant to commenting some stories that you have found interesting. I was also very concerned at the fact i would always receive questions from some of you and there wasnt any direct way i can respond back to you, in order for me to interact with you all im deciding to post an email address where you can email me anything, and i will email you back with a response :-) So if you have any questions, need advice, or just want to say Hello! you can email me here at JadoreLatroy@Gmail.com
xoxoxoxo
Thanks Everyone
Im Hoping To Hear From You Soon :-)
Troy The Boy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment