January 20, 2009

MONUMENTAL DAYS:PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA'S INAUGURATION


TODAY MARKS THE DAY THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT WAS SWORN INTO THE WHITE HOUSE; TO SERVE AS THE 44TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA IS HERE TO STAY AND CHANGE THE UNITED STATES FROM BAD DRAMA TO HAPPY DAYS...IM SOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW, IT MARKS HISTORY THAT EVERYONE LISTENED,BELIEVED,AND MADE A CHANGE BY ELECTING BARACK OBAMA TO BECOME OUR NEW PRESIDENT. I WASNT UP TO SEE BARACK'S INAUGURATION'S SPEECH, DUE TO I CAME IN THE HOUSE 6AM FROM MOVING, AND I WAS JUST OUTCOLD AS SOON AS I GOT IN THE HOUSE...:'(
Being old enough to understand what happened during the Bush administration and watching firsthand as our country took such a downward spiral, and now being able to actually live through such a significant change is something I never thought I would experience. I have high hopes for President Obama and not once have I doubted his ability to turn this country around. The changes that will come will take time, but slowly our economy and our country will go through a major transformation to reach the levels of success that the American people once took so much pride in.Whomever you voted for, whatever your beliefs are, there is no denying that the inauguration today is a monumental piece of history that we are all fortunate enough to live through. I hope you all are taking advantage of this day and watched as our 44th president was sworn into office. Yay for Obama!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment