January 6, 2011

Top 10 Songs



Here I go once again with my top 10 songs I can't stop listening to. Music is apart of my life and without it I wouldn't know how to contemplate. There were a lot of big hits the fall of 2010. This was a tough decision for me to make but I'm pretty sure I'll have more of my top 10 songs which I can include the ones that didn't make it. It is also very important that if you are going to download music to purchase them via iTunes or Amazon. Music isn't the same as it used to be because of our music artists not selling as much due to illegal downloading. I just wanted to make it clear purchased music is the best music =)

1. Heavy Rotation - Ciara (Basic Instinct)
2. Moment For Life - Nicki Minaj feat. Drake (Pink Friday)
3. Coming Home - Diddy-Dirty Money (Last Train To Paris)
4. Beautiful Mistake - Keri Hilson (No Boys Allowed)
5. Dynamite - Taio Cruz (Rokstarr)
6. Like A G6 - Far East Movement (Free Wired)
7. When A Woman Love - R.Kelly (Love Letters)
8. Yeah I Know - Ciara (Basic Instinct)
9. Monster - Kanye West feat. Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj and Jay-Z (My Dark Twisted Fantasy)
10. Make It Rain - Travis Porter (Porterland)

& this concludes the end of my top 10 songs i'm listening to constantly! It's nice to share new music with one another so if you have a top 10 list give me the songs you choose and lets see if I heard them or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment