January 3, 2011

New Music: Marc Papers - Rabbit Season


There's a new rapper that I just being aware about and he goes by the name Marc Papers. I first heard of him this past summer when he appeared on a previous episode of BET's 106 & Park: Freestyle Friday. As I was listening, it was said he was a weekly champ in the battle. Marc ended up loosing but that didn't stop him from achieving his goals to become a rapper. I then looked up his music on YouTube and found his beats were very dope and catchy! I hadn't known he came out with a mixtape until recently when he tweeted a song, I then responded positively towards it and he began sending me a link to download his mixtape.

I haven't listened to the whole mixtape yet, but the few songs he posted on his twitter page I really was feeling and I think this kid has potential! I can't wait to hear more from Marc Papers. Who knows 2011 may be his year he gets signed to a major label. Here are a few songs off the "Rabbit Season" mixtape:




These are some of my favorites off the "Rabbit Season" mixtape. You can keep up with Marc Papers & his music via the following:

Twitter: [Marc Papers]
YouTube: [Marc Papers Music]
FaceBook: Marc Papers]
"Rabbit Season": [Click Here]

No comments:

Post a Comment