February 17, 2011

My Signature Smell...


Lately I've been having a sophisticated sexual addicting signature smell to myself. I've been hearing everyone say I smell so good and sweet its as if they would just want to eat me up lol. Well, I have to give great good credit to the man behind my new signature smell world renown famous fashion designer Oscar De La Renta "De La Renta". I actually found it in the cabinet of my mother's bathroom which she never opened so I decided to take matters into my own hands and make use of it. My mother is big on receiving gifts such as perfumes and smells good but with her weak smell of sweet scents she can't hardly use them because she'll get light headed in just a few minutes. Therefore, you can find me using most of the products lol. I usually wear Paris Hilton's cologne set but this Oscar De La Renta has been giving me a lot of outstanding compliments. I don't quite actually know where to purchase the perfume but i'm pretty sure it's not that hard to find if you use the internet or go to Macy's, Lord & Taylor, Nordstrom and Sephora retail stores. 

The scene to me is very unisex. Guys and Girls can both use the perfume. It's not too sweet and it's not too strong; it's just right. This is a fantastic smell good and I recommend it for everyone to go out and buy. Thank You Mr. De La Renta! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment