February 18, 2011

Throwback Friday - Soul For Real "Candy Rain"


Who can forget when the 90's was taken over by girl and guy groups? lol. The group that really stuck out in my head was Soul for Real and their hit single "Candy Rain". Growing up I remember at every party I went to their cd was on full blast. My mother even brought the album which I cannot find today for some reason. Soul for Real was a R&B group of brothers. If i'm not mistaken rapper Heavy D discovered them and took them under his wing. I had to be about 6 to 7 years old knowing all the songs on their album; it was completely funny. So without further adieu I'm proud to announce today's Throwback Friday is dedicated to the group Soul for Real with "Candy Rain". They only came out with one album, I wonder where are they now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment