February 21, 2011

A Video Down Memory Lane


There has been many countless times I've visited BET's top countdown show 106 and Park. I've never went by myself, I always went with friends. The times I mostly went my BFF always came along with me. I remember we went to the the city (New York) on a hot summer day just to walk around and visit Manhattan Mall. We never intended on going to 106 and Park that day, so we basically said what the hell let's stop by. Not knowing who was the special guests were we totally looked crazy lol. Shockingly, BET.Com has footage of my bff and I in the audience at 106 and Park. I'm not going to tell you who the special guests were, you just have to watch for yourself =). Also can you spot my bff and I?



                                                     BET Videos          

No comments:

Post a Comment