February 17, 2011

New Music: GMB - Head To Ya Toe


Nothing inspires me more than great young talented people trying to make a change in their lives by using one of the greatest tools ever...MUSIC. My two friends has formed an outstanding lyrical rap group by the name of GMB. The two members are Rose Pop Bottlezz Rell and Travis "T-Stunna" Thomas. These two rappers hail from Newark,NJ. Their music is dope and the lyrics are very catchy. "Head To Ya Toe" is very nice seductive song for the ladies. I'm by far sure once you hear the song you'll want to hear more from this group. Let me know if you're feeling the group and the song. Continue after the jump for more songs from GMB. I see a big things happening from this group. Check Them Out On FaceBook & YouTube The Links Are Posted After The Jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment