February 21, 2011

Joyce Bonelli Made My Day =)


The infamous celebrity makeup artist & fashion forward-nista Joyce Bonelli made my day today with her reply to my tweet, I sent her last night. If you don't know who Joyce Bonelli is she is HUGE notable makeup artist who travels around the world with her A-List Celebrity Clients such as; Kim Kardashian (Keeping Up With The Kardashians/Kourtney & Kim Take New York) and Holly Madison (The Girls Next Door/Holly's World). HUGE right?! We'll if you have been keeping up with Joyce, you'll recognize her in and out appearances on both reality shows. What draws me to Joyce so much is the cutest way she says the word "GORGEOUS" haha. Joyce with her already cute soft baby voice screams the phrase "HEY GORGEOUS" and it is the most cutest thing in the world =). Kim Kardashian even stated somewhere on her blog or Twitter she has Joyce's "Hey Gorgeous" as her ringtone.



How dope was that tweet? I've had a lot of celebrities reply back to me on twitter but the tweets that made me start struck were the ones from; Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, LaLa Vasquez-Anthony and now Joyce Bonelli. Basically the whole Kardashian Circle. I love their bond and relationships with one another. Thank You Joyce for making my day. I'm still going to be on the hunt for your voice to be my RingTone <3. Love You So Much. Proud of your success and the many more to come your way. Hope you be my makeup artist when I become BIG. Xoxo - Love Troy! 

Everyone you can Follow Joyce Bonelli on Twitter, BlogSite, FaceBook and YouTube: 
Twitter: @JoyceBonelli
FaceBook: Joyce Bonelli
YouTube: GlamSquadBTS

No comments:

Post a Comment