June 28, 2011

Dailyn Santana: 'I'm Cliche, But I'm Me'


My dear friend Dailyn is back again for this weeks installment of her incredible acting segments. I mean how wonderful is her acting? lol In this video entitled 'I'm Cliche, But I'm Me' it seems as if her and a guy friend are studying and the pressure must have build up and gotten to her so she storms trying to get out, but ends up running into the men's bathroom, shortly coming out to relieve the stress that's been haunting her. This is so good. Dailyn, reminds me of a young Julia Roberts, her acting is just incredible. I would love to see her on the big screen STARRING not SUPPORTING!!!! I'll be nice and share the video with you all lol, check after the jump on her stunning performance. 


Don't Forget To Watch Other Videos From Dailyn & Follow Her On Twitter: 
YouTube: TheSantanadaii
Twitter: @DailynSantana
FaceBook: Dailyn Santana

No comments:

Post a Comment