June 2, 2011

New Music: Beyonce - Best Thing I Never Had

Beyonce releases her official second single off her forthcoming album 4 entitled "Best Thing I Never Had". Everyone is already talking about how powerful and epic this song will be in her entire career. If you ask me, this song will really be one of Beyonce's all time hits. I can see the song on "The Best of Beyonce" when she releases a mix of all her hits. June 28th her album 4 will be available for purchase to the world and I can not wait! Beyonce co-written this powerful ballad with multi-platinum recording star and producer Babyface Edmonds. The two of them together need to collaborate more throughout the future. R&B music is re-birthed if you ask me. Listen to the song: 

What Did You Think Of The Song? Brilliant Right?! The song is now available for purchase on iTunes, so go out and support Beyonce!!! 
Purchase "Best Thing I Never Had"iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment